Special Issue Deadlines: Manuscript Submission: September 30, 2019 Notification of Acceptance: November 30, 2019 Final Manuscript published in IEEE Xplore: December 31, 2019
NOTE:The authors of the extended versions of the proceedings papers must submit a note on the technical extension beyond the IWASI paper.
IEEE International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interfaces (IWASI) is a premier bi-annual workshop on sensors and sensor interfaces that for 16 years has presented advances and disruptive solutions in the fields of software, architecture, design, manufacturing and materials for sensors and integrated circuits. The 8th edition of the IEEE IWASI focuses on modelling, analysis, design and development of embedded cyber-physical systems, sensors and actuators for personalized medicine and healthcare applications, machine learning for low power embedded systems and smart sensing applications, high-energy physics, chemical sensing, autonomous sensors and interfaces, hard- and software co-design for security and cryptography, cybersecurity, autonomous driving and security for airplanes and trains.
Papers are solicited – but are not limited - in the following and related topics:
• Sensors and actuators for personalized medicine and healthcare applications
• Brain Computer Interfaces: from algorithm to the implementation
• Novel systems, sensing and communication technologies for the IoT
• Energy efficient Internet of Things
• Networked sensors and actuators for the smart city
• Robotics and sensors for Industry 4.0
• Smart sensors and devices for Artificial Intelligence
• High-energy physics
• Hard- and software co-design for security and cryptography
• Ultra-low power communication and wake-up radio devices for sensor networks
• Biochemical sensors, labs on a chip, multi-electrode arrays and their interfaces
• Sensor interfaces: analog and digital sensor data processing architectures and ICs
• Localization techniques on low-power radio communication technologies
• Printed, flexible, biodegradable and biocompatible sensors and interfaces
• New materials and new technologies for sensors, including 1D and 2D materials
• Wearable and wireless sensor networks
• Label-Free sensors for biomedical and environmental monitoring
Save the date
The 8th edition of IWASI The Castle of Otranto, Otranto (LE), Italy
June 13-14, 2019.
Paper submission deadline April 8, 2019 Paper submission extended deadline April 15, 2019 Author Notification
April 29, 2019 Final Paper Submission deadline
May 15, 2019
The accepted papers will be included in the IEEE proceedings and available on IEEEXplore.